Audit Senior / Manager– Maui Hawaii
Do you want expand your career and move up in a growing CPA Firm in Hawaii and still have a healthy work/personal life balance? We are looking for someone who wants to be a team person and grow in their career as a CPA. Carbonaro CPA’s and Management Group is seeking an auditor on Maui with at least 5 years of audit experience.
Our firm is unlike other firms who require long hours; we schedule our time, respect staff personal time and work as a team. Thus, we maintain healthy work habits as we help each other do excellent work for a reasonable price. We value our staff and clients.
We also offer excellent pay and benefits packages that fit each person best.
The ideal candidates must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or a plan to attain it
- 5 or more years auditing experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Creative Solutions Software is a plus, not required
- Can travel to other Islands in Hawaii. We have clients on every island!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss your qualifications at your convenience completely confidentially. You may call us (808) 242-5002 or you can see our website www.carbocpa.com for more information. This is a great career opportunity.